Pontifex: Preliminary Character Sheet

This is a preliminary character sheet for my Pontifex setting. The setting uses B/X as a basis, but will be added to with homebrewed rules made by me, as well as rules created by other authors I enjoy (see below). As I continue to release material for Pontifex, more rules sneak peeks will come around.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jf91A5x-Ulz3dwFddBmCQrU3f_Z84pA9/view?usp=sharing


Copy and paste the link above into your browser to view the character sheet.

Edit 10.15.18: Version 0.2 - added second page for tracking Cults and Gods, as well as other notes.
Edit 10.16.18: Version 0.3 - added weapon durability, and relocated Treasure section to second page.
Edit 10.16.18: Version 0.4 - added specific descriptions for ability adjustments.


The sound of the dark forests at night, crawling with Wretches.

In this character sheet, you'll notice that I've added such features as Hard, Fast, and Defense Bonus (DB). These are all taken from Jason Knight's Last Gasp Grimoire, and are his idea, property, and ultimately his mechanics. Fortunately, they are presented under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license, and all my content here is available for free so please don't sue me Jason.

Comments